Monday, June 29, 2015

My reflection for week 10 term 2

Learning Logs

Learn: Students learn to reflect on their own learning journey and think critically.

Create: Students keep notes of their own feelings about their work. (Create a folder and name it Reflection, this is where every weeks copy will go into).

Share: Share some of your reflections to your Blog, whenever you see fit.


. The most important thing I learned this week was.... i didn’t have much time in class

. What I found most interesting this week was… making the origami
What I enjoyed most about this week was…. `going to the te kori maori games
. One thing that still puzzles me is…. how a piece of paper can turn into something else

.What I need help with is ….  don’t no

.What pleased me most was… going to the rippa rugby qualifying finals
. This week might have been more helpful for me if…. don’t no

* Students will have some time in class to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment